Breast Cancer: Causes, Symptoms & Prevention

Breast cancer is a disease in which cancer cells form in the tissues of the breast. Though it begins only in the breast, it destroys the nearby tissues and spread to other parts of the body. This is most common in women rather than in men. It is found that hormonal, lifestyle and environmental factors increase the chances of breast cancers. When you get in touch with the Best Cancer Doctor in India, he will advise you on this. 


Though the reason for breast cancer is not clearly known, the following increase the risks of a woman getting breast cancer:

  • Increasing age
  • If you had breast cancer in one of the breasts then the other will also get affected
  • If your mother, sister or daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer then there is the possibility of you getting breast cancer
  • Gene mutations that are passed from parents to children also cause breast cancer. BRCA1 and BRCA2 are the most common gene mutations that increase the chances of breast cancer.
  • Exposure to the radiation treatment especially in the chest causes breast cancer
  • Obesity causes breast cancer
  • Giving birth to your first child after 30 years increases the chances of breast cancer. Women who have never conceived have greater risks
  • Hormonal therapy has taken post menopause
  • Alcohol consumption


Now we have seen the causes. Let’s see the symptoms.

  • Swelling in the breast
  • Pain in the breast or in nipple
  • Nipple retraction
  • Discharge from nipple
  • Redness of the breast skin or nipples
  • Skin irritation or dimpling
  • Lump in the breast 
  • Lump in armpit
  • Unexplained change in the shape or size of the breast
  • Appearance changes in skin
  • Changes in thickness of nipples
  • Blood stained discharge from nipples
  • Bone pain


Some of the ways to prevent breast cancers are to quit smoking, limit alcohol intake, exercise, breastfeeding, and regular health checkups. 

The Breast Cancer Hospital in India will provide you with the right treatment for breast cancer.


Comments

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Hospital For Oncology In India

Immunotherapy - An Advanced Way of Treating Cancer

Be Aware of Some Serious Signs of Liver Cancer